On Point Painting is a Victoria-based company that specializes in interior high-quality paint finishes. Paying attention to detail is an all-important step that constitutes superior quality finish. We are a company that prides on providing its customers with the best quality paint jobs and valuable customer service. We make your trim and doors look like glass. There are many types of finishes that are provided by the company such as
- Flat (matte) finish: The kind of finish reflects the least amount of light. It is generally chosen for walls with the most imperfections as it covers everything beneath the coat.
- Flat enamels have a hard and matte finish. Matte surfaces have less slip and glide than other surfaces.
- Eggshell finish: eggshell finishes have a slight sheen to them. They are more durable than other surfaces
- Satin finish: Satin finish has multiple uses. It is made to bear regular cleaning.
- Glossy finish: As the name suggests, glossy finishes reflect the most amount of light. Mostly, furniture and cabinets are painted with a glossy finish.
Apart from providing the above finishes with great skill and smoothness, there are other features of excellent painting services that On Point Painting Company provides.
The coverage that we provide with our painting services is smooth and even. Occasional retouching and sanding are done to achieve greater coverage. We go a step further and observe the paint in artificial or stark daylight to gauge for any flaws.
No Gaping Holes
A badly done paint job will leave gouges in walls. The gaps may be visible in drywall or switch plates. We make sure to prep our walls properly so that such unpleasantness can be avoided. We also fill and caulk the walls for a perfect, airtight coverage.
Distinct Colour Separation
The lines that separate surface and trim must always be distinct and clear. Even if two opposing paint colours are used, the colour must be distinctive with separate lines.
No Paint Transfer or Bleeding
Bleeding occurs when paint transfers from the bottom layer to the upper layer. Bleeding hampers the smoothness, texture and colour of the paint. It causes discolouration and unwanted patches to appear on the wall. Our professional staff is well-versed in the ins and outs of paint literature. We know that proper priming methods must be done to avoid paint bleeding. Additionally, our foresighted painters also know that a darker coat mustn’t be applied over a lighter one.
Painting Perfectly In Small, Nooks and Crannies
When we paint the windows and door trim in a different colour, we then mask those surfaces from the surface colour. Competitive masking procedures are a sign of a superior paint job.
On Point Painting ensure that their staff with all the necessary equipment and knowledge to give a beautiful and smooth paint job. Apart from a great service, we also provide the option of free quote pricing for our customers. To all those Victoria residents out there, you wouldn’t be disappointed with our services!
Call On Point Painting Today!
One of our friendly staff can answer all of your questions and book you in for a Free Estimate!